Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Last 90 Days, days 3, 4 and 5

I am eating junk.  I told you I love cheese straws.  But my run today was great!  And then I taught yoga which I needed after the run.  So I have my 30 minutes of exercise and part of my water down.

Today I am grateful for:

1.  Good food
2. Clean water
3. Wine
4. Coffee
5. BBQ
6. Livermush
7. Exercise to burn off the BBQ and wine
8. Slow Cookers
9. That my family likes what I cook
10.  That my mother taught me to cook

I have been successful three days in a row!

Thursday, Day 4

Long, long day!  I didn't eat that well but I ran all day and still managed to exercise and drink my water.

Today I am grateful for:
1. Amy Beaver
2. Community Free Clinic and all the good they do
3.  That I am able to help them raise money, even if only a little bit.
4.  My amazing daughter, who wins and doesn't win with grace and dignity.
5.  Cabarrus Health Alliance for raising awareness
6.  Hot glue guns and glitter spray that make us that are borderline crafty look like we are super crafty!
7.  Fresh flowers and weeds that brighten a table
8.  Gingham and burlap
9.  Water infused with berries
10. Watching my daughter run to catch a picture of the sunset.

Day 5

Friday!!!  I used to go on my long runs and come home, shower and go eat hot dogs with my hubby.  Today my long run was only 4 miles but it took me an hour!  No hot dogs, I ate at the Festival of Tables for the Community Free Clinic, chicken casserole, collards and yams!  YUM!!!

Today I am thankful for:

1. When my friends from different places come together
2.  The Poppy Picnic table that won 2nd place at the event and sold for $150!!!
3.  All of those who helped make the table, Amy, Cindy Brandt, Vicki Isenhour, Sue Jones and Blakely Irvin.
4.  Those who sat at our table
5.  That Tina wants to go next year!  :)
6.  That I can listen to Susan practice while I am in my office
7.  That the message boards are done
8.  That I can have a beer tonight and not feel bad, I did run for an hour!
9.  Collard Greens
10.  Fun with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment